[ANN] Documentation Website

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Tue Feb 5 14:46:42 UTC 2002

OK. you pass the exam with the correct answers, Yes I saw your own work on
the first page, but found vBulletin in the deeper pages for the forumtool
etc.

...now just wait for the Squeak people to improve the concept of Nuke, for
example inside Scamper or inside my favorite Swiki. (including connecting to
MySQL..)

Another thing I liked on the WWW was the possibilty to have chat contact
with other people when you are active in your favorite environment. I saw
this in XML cooktop 2.200: When you open your browser you can open a
conversation with other online editor users. The tool connects you automatic
with a chatbox for the cooktop-group implemented in open source Jabber. (It
does this in a second window, so you have the choice to use it or not) In
Squeak we have the build-in project areas, this could be an addition: of
course we need different chatrooms, beginner-rooms with moderators, expert
rooms, shared big project rooms (maybe here with a variant of CVS? Can
soemone give a url for a good up to date text about modern CVS?)