[BUG] re: Morphic layout advice sought

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Tue Feb 5 18:34:45 UTC 2002

Hi Andreas--

> ...if you replace the line morph with something else it'll work.

	After reading Bob's suggestion, I did try my original example with a
simple Morph instead of a LineMorph. That fixed the centering problem
with that single morph, but the other layout problems (with the other
colored morphs) remained. Only changing the layout of the outermost
morph from table to proportional, as Bob suggested, fixed the problem.
And, as I mentioned, this is not ideal, since now I have to keep track
of inner morph dimensions and offsets manually (which the table layout
was supposed to do for me).

	thanks!

-C

--