[BUG] [FIX] re: Morphic layout advice sought

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Tue Feb 5 19:11:49 UTC 2002

Oops. Sorry didn't read your message carefully enough (skipped the note
about speed of resizing...). BTW, it would've been much more
illustrative if your example would have had some "extent: 500 at 500;
extent: 100 at 100" at the end (this is what happens if you resize quickly
;-) I think the attached CS fixes the problem but it would be nice if
you could verify this in your (probably more complicated) cases as well.

Cheers,
  - Andreas