4744 (or 3.2.x) updates to resync to mac 3.2.2. VM

johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 5 07:39:36 UTC 2002

In reviewing the 4744 change set I noted a few problems with the plugin
code and Interpreter

In the VMMaker change sets there was a few changes that where made that
really weren't VMMaker specific, rather they allowed for the ability to
build plugins fully as external, and a dash of 64 bit file support which
seems to have been missed in the update stream.

Therefore this change set consolidates and updates things to mostly
match how the macintosh 3.2.2 VM is built, minus the headers which are
on source forge.

AsyncFilePlugin gets the security interface update
DropPlugin gets the security interface update
FilePlugin gets the security interface update (was previous posted
64BitFilesRework-JMM)
Interpreter gets a missing 64 bit file io change, and consolidation with
64BitFilesReworkII-JMM
SocketPlugin gets the security interfaceupdate (was previous posted
64BitFilesRework-JMM)

Also I've not looked carefully at the jpegreadwriter2 plugin stuff yet