[Slightly OT] Source code management

Cees de Groot cg at home.cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 6 12:36:30 UTC 2002

Andreas Raab <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de> said:
>[...]. In particular, the discussion at
>http://www.regexps.com/linus.html sounded very much like what we'd be
>interested in, e.g., rather than having a single centralized repository
>we might look into decentralized "nodes" of some sort.

I'm spoiled with this by VW's StORE, and it's really great to have it. My
image has links to the Cincom StORE repository for pre-releases of Cincom
packages and public domain stuff, to a shared repository where you can put
your "task complete and all green lights" stuff, and to a repository on my
local machine so I can have private branches and projects.

I'll never, ever, go back to a single central repository without a lot of
screaming and kicking ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>