How to execute code at startup

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 6 16:31:03 UTC 2002

Another solution is the following:

* Open the World menu.
* Click on the "do..." item
* Choose "edit this list"
* Add a line saying:
	Smalltalk saveSession. MyGameMorph openInWorld.
[Note this _needs_ to be a single line, so it might be easier to have a
method on the class side of your game called "saveAndStartup" which
you'd enter here].
* Accept the changes
* Click on the entry on the "do" menu.

Now your game comes up nicely. The reason why I (at times ;-) prefer
that approach is that by simply saving the image _without_ using the
above menu entry you get it back to the state where your game is not
starting up.

Cheers,
  - Andreas