Bug? Tool flap

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Feb 6 20:18:59 UTC 2002

Ned Konz wrote:

>On Wednesday 06 February 2002 07:49 am, Jimmie Houchin wrote:
>
>>On both the Mac and Windows I open a new Morphic project.
>>
>>Open up the Tool flap click on Workspace, click on Transcript.
>>
>>In workspace enter something for the Transcript.
>>
>>Transcript show: 'hi'.
>>doit.
>>
>>Nothing happens in Transcript.
>>

>Works in 3.3a 4744.
>works in 3.2g 4743.
>
>(is it just me, or does having the same update numbers in two different
>branches cause confusion for others?)
>
>What version are you using?

On the PC I have 4418
On the Mac I have 4478

I just did 'load code updates' from the 'Squeak' flap on my Mac and it
said 'no new updates'.

Am I doing something wrong. I don't remember being offer an opportunity
to proceed from this point. Nor do I remember freezing the image at this
point. I may have but don't remember.

What do I need to update further?

Thanks.

Jimmie Houchin