Wonderland - Loading actors

Antonio Jose de Barros Neto ajbn at cin.ufpe.br
Wed Feb 6 20:30:28 UTC 2002

Hi Daniel,

I think I have good news ;)
I have the older .zip file with the models Squeak Alice can read in (it
is about 4MB).
I just tried it (using the halo menu - Load Actors) with my 3.1beta-4478
image and it worked very well for the bunny.mdl actor.
If you wish, I can send it to you by e-mail (or upload it to the Squeak
Alice page at minnow).
Regards,

Antonio Barros