Persistence & DTSTTCPW: ZODB clone?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Feb 6 20:39:38 UTC 2002

Jerry Bell wrote:

>I don't know about OS 9.x and under, but Zope works great under OS X.  I've
>just started playing with it myself.  You can get a nice binary installer
>with GUI controller at:
>
>http://www.zope.org/Members/richard/zope_for_osx
>
>jdb
>
>>    I don't know if the ZODB works on Mac. I know Zope doesn't.

This is true. My apologies for being unclear. I was meaning Mac Classic
not OS X.

I installed LinuxPPC on a spare hard drive several years ago so that I
could learn Zope while using my Mac. I never intended to deploy from a
Mac only develop as it was my home machine.

I've seen several questions by Mac users on the Zope lists about this
over the years.

OS X is a different beast entirely.

Now back to Squeak. :)

Jimmie Houchin