Bug? Tool flap

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Feb 6 20:49:46 UTC 2002

Jimmie,

This bug was fixed by update 4664, "transcriptFromFlap", in late January.

Thus, it should be encountered neither in an up-to-date 3.3a nor in
an up-to-date 3.2gamma.

Pre-existing Tools flaps and Objects tools that linger in images may
still show the problem, and if so should be replaced; update 4664
automatically replaced any existing Tools flap, provided that the
Preference governing whether you're willing to have flaps
reinitialized was true.

For further details, consult the preamble to update 4664, and see the
following clarification after the initial bug report:

   -- Scott