[License]: need expert

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 7 13:20:40 UTC 2002

Hi

We (esug) are in contact with some guys from the free Software foundation in
europe. They told us that they may help us to advertise an Free Software
Samlltalk day at ESUG (apparently they are religious about the difference
between open source and free software) ... but when we mentioned squeak they
asked us if Squeak license has been reviewed or approved by the Free
Software Foundation or
OSI (www.opensource.org).

Can somebody tell me more about that and if nobody contacted these
organization, is there a real issues why nobody contacted them or this is
just because it just did not happen?

Stef