Support code structure (was RE: [Slightly OT] Source code management)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 8 01:58:39 UTC 2002

"Andreas Raab" <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> My (more psychological) "problem" with this structure is that it doesn't
> go together at all with my working style.

Dumb-but-maybe-practical-solution -- use ln -s to link _all_ the files
from whatever structure there is into a single directory. Then there is
no need to even swap between two places. End of problem.

Links can be wonderful, if you have them.

tim
Useful random insult:- Kept an open mind -- and his brains fell out.