squeak printing?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Feb 9 22:25:29 UTC 2002

Anyone who wants to beta test the os-x mach-o print interface please
email me and I'll send you a copy. Hopefully I'll be able to build a
classic carbon plugin and we'll expand the number of testers. People
who response with enthusiasm should have been emailed a copy a few
minutes ago. (Hope it works)

Once I've proof that it actually works, I'll submit the change sets
for the plugin and the print class.

I'd view this class as very malleable. Right now I want to provide a
platform to experiment in, I'm sure the class needs to be refactored.

For example the only attributes I get back from the api is first and
last page number. I'm sure someone would want page orientation, page
size etc, let alone the ability to set all this. However right now I
just want to splash Morphics on paper.