Saturday Night at the Movies!

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sun Feb 10 02:10:43 UTC 2002

Folks --

Though I was a few years gone from PARC in 83, I recall that the
first implementors of ST80 were all given ownership of the image,
etc. This included the companies in the Green book: DEC, Tektronix,
Apple, etc. Squeak itself was derived from the image that Apple
implemented and owned (and part of the reason we went back to this
for Squeak was to establish clear title, etc.).

Cheers,

Alan

------