appropriate list

**Leigh** leigh at cs.unm.edu
Sun Feb 10 22:14:54 UTC 2002

Hello....

I've been perusing your frequent traffic for content
and see that despite direction otherwise from one of
the many Squeak web pages, that this list is not
at my painfully newbie level.  I've created my first
Squeak MVC...can someone please direct me to a
mailing list for basic questions and/or a site with
code?  I've been teaching myself using one of the
Mark Guzdial books, but it is rather thin on concrete
code examples.  Likewise, many of the tutorials stop
short at anything beyond simple bank accounts and boxes.

Many thanks, Leigh