appropriate list

**Leigh** leigh at cs.unm.edu
Mon Feb 11 01:09:23 UTC 2002

O.K...well here is a question.

How can I get two forms to post simultaneously?  I've got one that
is a jpeg that I'm trying to use as wallpaper; I'm bringing it in
using 'fromFileNamed' and using the 'setAsBackground' method.  It shows
up great.  Then I create a separate form using a generic Form command
(method?) and although it gets posted as well, and displays the
results of the sim I've created, as soon as the sim finishes execution
the jpeg form retakes precedence and covers up the sim form.   This is
a simple MVC project so far; do I have to get into morphic to get
multiple displays?

Thank you...Leigh