[Bug] Copying a flash element

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 11 10:33:52 UTC 2002

Hi

I found a bug when copying (duplicate green button) a flash element.
Apparently the copy produce a HUGE morph instaed of one with the correct
size

Here is how to reproduce the bug

1- ask me the flash file (the is too big to be sent to the mailing-list).
2- load the flash file. Let it finish playing.
    cmd-click on the male character I get told that it's a flash button.
    I then click and hold on the green duplicate halo orb.
    move to the right and up a bit.

3- Keep holding the button down the Cursor goes away, wait for a while until
cursor reappears, let go of the button and move to the left and up then I
see over in the corner a huge flash object, or halo buttons

Inspecting it shows me bounds as
420 at 358 corner: 1976 at 2513
and it is a duplicate of the character I grabbed. So I suspect the
creation is somehow confused about the bounds to use so it makes a
huge one, or tries to

Note that my image went from 20MB to 66MB

John Mcintosh and I were able to reproduce it.

Stef