[License]: need expert

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Mon Feb 11 22:59:19 UTC 2002

I have not considered whether APSL has the same problem as GPL
concerning monolithic images.  But Apple should, at least, be willing to
relax the font language once the fonts are out, the indemnification and
import  language to the corresponding language in APSL, and the "no less
protective" language to the language in APSL.  Better yet, perhaps they
will just grant the rights to SqF outright, which would leave us free to
do everything right and develop the One True License.