Sizing the main Squeak window...

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Feb 12 18:27:38 UTC 2002

Hi Andreas:

I just tried the latest EXE from your site and had the same trouble (on
Win2K).

I usually run with the window stretched so that it covers everything but the
taskbar at the bottom of the screen (I do not run it maximized, I just
size it myself).  When I save and quit, everything is where it should
be.  When I restart, the bottom of the window shrinks a little.