Source Forge changes for PrintJobPlugin

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 12 19:09:11 UTC 2002

I posted all the mac source code for printJob, (can't say anyone has
splashed morphics on paper yet), and a very generic PrintJobPlugin.h

I see Lex has been busy fixing

int ioFormPrint(int bitsAddr, int width, int height, int depth,
		double hScale, double vScale, int landscapeFlag)

Technically I resisted using that because it requires a VM, versus a
plugin. However I should point out some clever coding when creating
an instance of PrintJob could create a subclass instance by platform
to work implementation details.