Sizing the main Squeak window...

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 20:11:22 UTC 2002

Kevin,

Yes, you're right. There's a slight offset problem which restricts the
window size to a little less than the normal maximized extent. If you
want to ensure a certain size then just save the image with some
"smaller than maximized size" (e.g., you might just save it after it
comes back up - the adjustment made is constant for any given
configuration).

BTW, it might not be a really good idea to rely on any fixed size here -
different people use different configurations (such as the task bar on
the side rather than on the bottom) so your actual screen real estate
may differ wildly (in particular if people change font sizes - I'm
running 1600x1200 here ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas

 and