[BUG] scaling a TinyPaint

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Tue Feb 12 23:53:06 UTC 2002

> This problem (or similar ones) could happen to any morph. There are
> two kinds of resizing halo handles. The bottom right default handle
> is a yellow Grow Handle. But if you rotate your morph, it changes to
> a light orange Scale Handle. This also happens if you send
> #addFlexShell to the new TinyPaint.

	Right, when you rotate, a TransformationMorph gets interposed between
the morph in question and its parent, via >>addFlexShell. That's why I
mused about adding a TransformationMorph myself somehow.

	I guess I'll just hack something in that works, but I was hoping for
The Right Thing from one of the authors...

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta