[ANN]Deadline extension to Squeak News Awards, New nominations

Editor, Squeak News editor at squeaknews.com
Wed Feb 13 09:11:11 UTC 2002

Squeak News Squeak Developer of the year Award Nomination deadline is extended until the 17th of February.
Announcements: 28 February

Due to a mistake in my reply to email address several of the nominations got bounced. I was kindly reminded that I had missed nominations for the following people:

Scott A Crosby
For: Numerous performance enhancements amounting to doubling the stock VM speed

Craig Latta
For: Flow and Nebraska based collaborative class work

Ian Piumarta
For: Jitter

Congratulations to nominees and my apologies to the nominators and nominees that their nominations were delayed. You guys have staunch supporters. I sure did get a good beating as the final list didn't show these names ;)

Happy Squeaking!

Tansel Ersavas
Editor, Squeak News
http://www.squeaknews.com