[IMAGE] General Questions

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 10:25:01 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As I'm a newbie to squeak, flame me to death if I'm asking a FAQ - I found
> nothing.

Consider yourself flamed ;-)

Somewhere at the very bottom of one of the introductory "thingies" in Squeak
there's a mention of this. If you can't find it, you  can open a method finder
and do a search for majorShrink.  Which looks like a good place to start.

Several people have done more work on this. You might find something useful by
going a search for "shrink" on minnow. Something should turn up.

Don't worry, unlike Xemacs, Squeak doesn't have a built-in psychiatrist, yet
:-0

HTH

Cheers

John
--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use