Need an anonymous ftp...

Cees de Groot cg at home.cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 13 17:53:42 UTC 2002

Bergel Alexandre <bergel at iam.unibe.ch> said:
>...for a new release of ModuleTool.
>I explain. ModuleTool is a GUI useful for managing modules. I have made a new release, but I need a such server (actually I have choose to use a ftp one) for deliver it.
>Unfortunately my University is paranoiac about security. So, if someone has a lost computer in a corner of a room...

If this is about the module uploading stuff that had its FTP thingy fixed last
week, you can apply for an account by asking the modules.squeakfoundation.org
admin very nicely (hey, that's me ;)).

For general (non-module-publishing) FTP stuff there's
ftp.squeakfoundation.org, where you can use anonymous FTP to publish to
/incoming - after notification to me, I'll then manually move it to a more
appropriate place. However, usually just adding it to your favorite Swiki is
easier than that.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>