[IMAGE] General Questions

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Feb 13 22:54:34 UTC 2002

John Hinsley <johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, you wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > As I'm a newbie to squeak, flame me to death if I'm asking a FAQ - I found
> > nothing.

Besides "shrinking", which has been the technique up til now (read on
Swiki), there is a new guy
in town - "Modules".

Modules will handle exactly this problem and many more, check
out the Swiki again for much more info. But.... (there is always one,
isn't there?)
...modules is mega-bleeding-edge.

Put that hard hat on and charge ahead into the 3.3a stream beyond the
dreaded update number 4664... :-)

Into the land of total confusion and still - promise of pure modular
bliss. Yes, it's late. Yes, I am rambling.

regards, Göran
PS. <CSOTD>"Aarrrgh! No, too late. I can't come up with one..."</CSOTD>
DS