pending mac vm 3.2.4

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 14 04:10:15 UTC 2002

One niggly I have had with OS X VMs is that Command-Q is ignored.
While it is good that the key sequence doesn't immediately kill
Squeak, it is not good that I lose Squeak's auto-completion facility.
Is it possible to let Squeak handle the Command-Q instead of sending
it to to /dev/null (there _is_ a /dev/null on OS X, right?)

Joshua