Squeak is doing a *lot* of gettimeofday()

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at networkinference.com
Thu Feb 14 17:53:03 UTC 2002

> From: Scott A Crosby [mailto:crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu]
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Daniel Joyce wrote:
>
> > On Thursday 14 February 2002 10:09 am, you wrote:
>
> Who is 'you'?
>
> Is KMail the KDE email client? Someone should consider
> reporting this as a bug.

Typically, I believe a 'reply' generates 'you' (as it's considered a reply
to a single person), a 'reply-all' fills in the sender's name.  Another case
of reply-to munging considered harmful, I fear; but we've been around that
discussion at least three times on this list that I can remember.

		- Peter