[Q] StackMorph and Uniclass

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Sat Feb 16 09:15:25 UTC 2002

Hi

a little question

Class Player is a Model.

The class comment says
'Scripts are defined in subclasses of Player.  These
are UniClasses'.

I don't understand what 'UniClass' means here. I was considering it
meant 'Singleton'. But in the case of importing a tab delimited
text file into a StackMorph (_very_ nice) I found out that the
Player class generated was actually a data container with getters
and setters named after the background fields.

Question: What does Uniclass mean here? And more generally
some more information about the Player subhierarchy would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Hannes Hirzel