[BC] Block Closures, Version 2

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:57:43 UTC 2002

John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> wrote:
> Anthony Hannan wrote:
> >In the bug you described it looks like fp is off by two words because
> >longAt(fp-4) = a MethodContext2 instead of a CompiledMethod2.
>
> So do you have a fix?

Unfortunately I don't.  I don't get this bug on my machine and I don't
see any problems when looking at the code.  I'm baffled.  How can the
same code work on my machine but on no one elses (mac, linux, or
windows)?  I downloaded everything from scratch from Squeak,
sourceforge, and my BC page as if I was a new user and it still works.

Confused,
Anthony