[VM] [WIN32] [BUG] Adventures in building

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Tue Feb 19 05:06:25 UTC 2002

At 10:41 PM 2/16/2002, you wrote:
>I found that MinGW make file is very convenient to build the VM
>for any combination of internal, external plugins. With my makefile,
>this is determined by proper define when invoking make.

Cool PhiHo!  Could you email me your makefile, please?  As you probably
know, the SF version is only internally pluginized and an outstanding goal
is to support external plugins. (as well as non-copy, intplugins, and
mpeg3Plugin  -  all of which require Makefile manipulation).

While we discussing, is there a place to download your MobVM sources?  As I
recall, that was an ace hack!   Perhaps there is a way to incorporate this
into the 3.3 VM when we start on that.

cheers,
Rob