SOAP???

John Chludzinski squeak_st at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 19:15:06 UTC 2002

Thanks for replying - a second time.

I originally posted this message from an OperaMail
account (on the 14th) and after having not seen it
appear for a few days, I gave up hope and submitted it
from another e-mail account.  Evidently, 5 days is
enough time for OperaMail to deliver submitted mail -
incredible!

Sorry for the screw up - I read the previous responses
THANKS to ALL!

---John

http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/%7Eumejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/