minnow is down

John Carey john at carey.com
Tue Feb 19 20:08:29 UTC 2002

Hi,

> I am unable to browse the swiki on minnow.cc.gatech.edu.

I am usually just a lurker on this list, but I had to comment on the title
of this message.  I was overwhelmed with the thought that this may have been
the text of the last transmission from the Captain must before the brave
crew and passengers of the S.S. Minnow were marooned on Gilligan's Island
for a number or seasons and even longer if you count reruns.

I apologize for the trivial nature of this email.  I don't know what I was
thinking.  Maybe I can somehow relate this to the Model View Controller...
or then again, maybe not.

All the best,

John