[BC] Block Closures, Version 2

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Tue Feb 19 20:15:42 UTC 2002

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 07:50 PM, Anthony Hannan wrote:

> Marcel Weiher <marcel at metaobject.com> wrote:
>>> This looks like the standard VM code, not the BC VM code.
>> Exactly.  As I said in my message:
>> 	"I tried just the general VM patches, and it also segfaults for me."
>>
>> I thought this would be helpful in tracking this down, because it
>> points
>> to the problem lying in those changes, not in the actual BC code.
>
> Oh! Thanks.  So you got this bug running the standard image with general
> VM patches.  Do you mean my CGeneratorEnhancements-ajh.cs?

Yup, the CGeneratorEnhancements-ajh of Feb. 12th.

I had just built CocoaSqueak 3.2, so I wanted to see how that would
work, filed in the ChangeSet, generated a new interp.c, gnuified it and
boom.

Adding a check for cntx being 0/NULL, causes a non-terminating debug-log
output on the console.

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com