[BUG] Block Closures, Version 2 - Prebuilt Windows VM

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Wed Feb 20 04:02:26 UTC 2002

I downloaded the prebuilt Window VM win_VS_BC3_Squeak from the Swiki, and
ran the BC image.

The good news is that the image doesn't crash.

The bad news is that I can't fileIn any files, including the
BCDebugSelectionFix-ajh.cs.  Bring up a file list, select the file, 'fileIn'
and I get a DNU 'proceed for truth'. This is unfortunate because it's pretty
hard to figure out where good things went wrong. It looks like it's trying
to process a file exception of some sort.

Hope this helps a little,

Jim