FAQ section on licenses

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:12:36 UTC 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:

> Just wanted to tell you that all your clarifications are superb!

Thanks! Thank *you* for doing the hard work.

>I will
> spend some
> time to incorporate them all and post a new version shortly.

Great. I'm trying to be the "interested, vaguely knowledgable but not
expert" reader.

> But don't let that stop you from feeding in more - I will grab it as it
> comes.

Cool

> PS. <CSOTD>
> "I wonder why I ever came up with the idea of CSOTD?

Because you are a good and noble soul.

<CSOTD>
|form cp|
form _ Form extent: 70 at 18. "This creates a Form just big enough for the
text. Size gotten by eyeballing :)"
'Goren Rules' displayOn: form. "This writes the string to the form."

"Next bit cribbed from the test comment in Form>>magnify:by:smoothing:."
Display restoreAfter: [Sensor waitNoButton.
[Sensor anyButtonPressed] whileFalse:
        [cp _ Sensor cursorPoint.
        (form magnify: form boundingBox by: (cp x asFloat at cp y
asFloat)/form extent smoothing: 2) display]] "This will stretch the form
as you move the mouse until you click. No damage detection or the like is
performed!" </CSOTD>

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.