[BUG][Modules] Finding class Project

Henrik Gedenryd h.gedenryd at open.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 15:41:22 UTC 2002

Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> Hi
>
> When trying to find the class Project in the SystemBrowser I get a
> walkback.
>
> The following works
> TextMorph category  'Morphic-Core-Basic'
> Project category 'Technology-Support'
>
> But not
> Browser>>selectCategoryForClass: theClass
>
> Regards
> Hannes Hirzel

I don't get this error. Also the code in findClass explicitly checks that
the found definition is a class--it's not like I didn't get this bug myself
back in the day ;-)

Browser>>findClass
<snip>
    foundClass _
        Module root allDefinitionsFor: (classNames at: index) asSymbol
            onlyExported: false detect: [:value :module | value isBehavior].
     self selectCategoryForClass: foundClass.
    self selectClass: foundClass

So what do you do to produce this bug?

Henrik