Squeak 3.0 available with Sorcerer GNU LInux

richardsnow at mcc4u.com richardsnow at mcc4u.com
Wed Feb 20 16:56:45 UTC 2002

I've contributed a spell for Squeak 3.0 to the SGL admins, it has been
accepted, so Squeak
3.0 is now available in the SGL distribution.  For more info about SGL
Linux, see
http://sorcerer.wox.org

I may be the only SGL user trying to do anything with Squeak. At this
point I haven't done
more than gone through a few examples and played some of the music demos.

If there is a later version that would be more appropriate to have as
the standard one
installed, let me know and I can update the spell.  (A "spell" is the
SGL terminology for an
automated installation script for a source software package. ).

Richard Snow
richardsnow at mcc4u.com