Best way (morph) for working with pixels

Hans N. Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Wed Feb 20 08:45:32 UTC 2002

Hi,

which morph may be the best for the following problem:
I want to read a picture from file (bmp, gif) and then
manipulating the picture pixel for pixel, i.E. for
implementing special picture operations.

I've tried the ImageMorph with it's ColorForm inside, but it
uses a colormap. But I would like to say "pixel x y set the value
red 0.4 green 0.6 blue 0.0", regardless if this color is in any colormap
or not (which is necessary for the colorAt: put: method of colorform).

Greetings

Hans

 Dipl.-Ing. Hans N. Beck
 Waldstr. 28 D-75045 Walzbachtal