[Modules] Upper case message names for accessing modules

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 21 13:06:45 UTC 2002

> But I wouldn't consider adding a new message name convention (upper case) to
> be unimportant, and it hasn't really been discussed at all until the last few
> days.

And also because this is what people will use, will have to teach.
I think that been able to identify elements such as module and classes
clearly is really important and should be simple.

Then if the issue is really to have a shortcut notation we can have
something like (which naturally breaks the parser ;))
Squeak.Core.Graphics.Ellispe new