[BUG][FIX] RE: Full garbage collection throughtout the system. (fwd)

Scott A Crosby crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 21 17:26:33 UTC 2002

Here is the changeset that was incomplete.. The changeset

> 4606LessFullGCs-ar -- Andreas Raab -- 12 December 2001 Remove the need
> for garbage collections in two cases.

is incomplete and only contains the class-side changes that are in the
full changeset.

Scott

--
No DVD movie will ever enter the public domain, nor will any CD. The last CD
and the last DVD will have moldered away decades before they leave copyright.