Modules and class organization

Luciano Notarfrancesco lnotarfrancesco at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 05:35:01 UTC 2002

Just a few questions:

Why are there different modules for Numbers, Proceses and Collections?
Intuitively, I would think that the minimal subset of the image (which
probably coincides with ANSI Smalltalk) should be grouped in a single
Core module.

Is there any reason for having so many modules? Or it's just a
consecuence of the automatic mapping from class categories to modules?

Have we definitely lost class categories? As I see them, modules and
class categories are enterely different concepts.

I'm sorry if I'm too late for this discussion, or if this has already
been asked and answered. I haven't followed all the modules threads.
Luciano.-