[Modules] Upper case message names for accessing modules

Chris Becker chb99 at msn.com
Fri Feb 22 17:40:15 UTC 2002

Thank you for trying to help, Lex.

But really, it's not the '@' form that we're having problems with.

It's the whole "moduleA ModuleB" form that is confusing. Hannes' first
message in this thread was saying that this form was add to:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2252

... and that it is very confusing. I agree completely.

Let's come up with another example in this form:

aFlap := Etoy Flaps Flaps new.

In this example, Etoy is a module, the first Flaps is a module, but the
second Flaps is a class! This is an abomination!

Honestly, at this point I'd rather see this form go away completely. Too
many forms will lead to confusion.

Chris Becker