Just learning and need help with arguments.

Daniel Joyce daniel.a.joyce at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 24 08:48:53 UTC 2002

On Sunday 24 February 2002 12:57 am, you wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to get multiple arguments on a method, or if it is
> even possible?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James Zwiers

	I have an object in Squeak called 'foo'.

	A message that takes no arguments, has no ':' at the end.

	IE 'foo bar'.  Send the message 'bar' to the object foo.
	The message selector is 'bar'.

	foo bar: 1. Send the message 'bar' with argument '1' to the object foo.
	The selector in this case is 'bar:'

	foo baz:1 qux:#three. Send the message 'baz:qux:' with arguments '1' and
'#three' to foo.
	The selector in this case is 'baz:qux:'

	Etc, etc etc...

	Daniel