[newbie]Does Model + Morphic = MVC?

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 25 02:52:06 UTC 2002

22/02/02 03:52:11, Andre Maloney <amaloney at earthlink.net> wrote:

>Thanks for pointing out the usage of model (the concept)  vs. Model (the
>class) I'll be sure to keep that in mind as I'm reading.

Depending on what you read model can be used in a loose manner. I've seen the class, problem
domain, application model and instances all called model (A problem with any evolved language).

I believe dependents that persist after the master is destroyed are called zombies and can cause a
memory leak (memory filled with dead objects).

Regards,
gary