Getting rid of metaclasses (Was: Behaviors vs Modules)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 25 12:40:01 UTC 2002

Jim --

Did that book also have the "Officetalk" paper from PARC, by William
Newman, Dan Swinehart, Tim Mott, etc.? That was an amazing blast from
the past.

P.S. I have the four PIE papers. Maybe I should try to .pdf them and
put them online (might take awhile though). I did write Danny Bobrow
to see if anyone else had already put them online.....

Cheers,

Alan

-------