"zombie" question (was: [newbie]Does Model + Morphic = MVC?)

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Tue Feb 26 03:57:33 UTC 2002

Thanks for that info. But I vaguely remember deliberately making zombies with Learning Works. But
I'm sure it is more relevant to a system than an application. I find it hard to take that the course team
would have just stuffed a Unix term into Smalltalk unless it had already been adopted by the
Smalltalk world such as on a system like the Alto.

And after all Squeak is working like an OS on top of an OS.

Regards
Gary