mac os-x -> Need multiple button mice with scroll wheel

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 26 06:40:03 UTC 2002

I've most finished the carbon event logic for the 3.2.5 mac VM. One
of the nice things is that our mouse movements per second goes > 55.
Dan once told me that in 2.8 images you could get 60 per second, in
the dark days of 3.0 alpha that rate was as low as 20 per second.

I've also added the scroll wheel support, but we need to decide if
Squeak should translate the information to something, or if the VM
should generate arrow key events.