Modules and class... [ a off-topic question ?]

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Tue Feb 26 07:27:27 UTC 2002

Hi Dave,

-----Original Message-----
From: squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Benson
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 10:57 PM
To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: Re: Modules and class... [ a off-topic question ?]

Dave,

>> I am not trying to confuse or change Squeak -- to be honest it is
>> probably not even in my best interest to assist Squeak's evolution.
It
>> is already changing, evolving, and maturing. I'm just trying to
>> provide some advice for the "child" (as you've characterized it) as
it
>> grows. And, apparently, I'm doing a poor job of it.
>>

> I, for one, appreciate you sharing with us your experience. To me,
this is a difficult subject > with lots of ramifications that aren't
immediately obvious, and you have been more than
> generous in sharing your (working) solution and time.

	I hate to speak for 'most of the people who actively participate
on this mailing list', but, I do share Jim's thought.

	I, for one, won't be happy with Squeak until I can double click
'FreeCell.st' ;-)

	I hope you will keep hanging around, knowing that there are
people appreciating your help.

> Thanks,

> Jim Benson

	Thanks,