Modules and class... [ a off-topic question ?]

David Simmons David.Simmons at smallscript.com
Thu Feb 28 04:11:21 UTC 2002

Sigh. My own hasty writing typos are bad enough. But when Outlook steps
in and helps me it seems to be worse.

I.e., what is a "heterogonous" system :)

It should have read "heterogeneous system".

-- Dave S. [SmallScript Corp]

SmallScript for the AOS & .NET Platforms
David.Simmons at SmallScript.com | http://www.smallscript.org